About Ramana Kishore
- From a very modest lower middle class family in Kakinada which struggled to make both ends meet
- A Mechanical Engineer (2001) from GITAM, Andhra University through Government free seat; had he not got the Government free seat, would have ended up as a Farm Labour
- Aspirations of becoming an Entrepreneur, Value Creation, contributing back to society and providing jobs to people rather than work for an Organisation led to declining domestic and even International Software jobs offered in Campus Recruitment
- In 2001, first venture was launching moulded furniture business; successfully appointed 9 distributors and 150 dealers in Vishakapatnam, Vijayanagar and Srikakulam Districts
- In 2002 – 2003 started Alpha Digital Colour Lab along with elder brother; handled operations and launched 2 new branches in Tadepallegudam and Amalapuram.
- In 2003 launched Internet Browsing Center with 45 Computers; applied and got e-Seva Projectlaunched by the then Andhra Pradesh Government; however, due to hiccups in the Project lost more than Rs.20 Lakhs at that point of time
- This huge financial set-back led to the aim of generating income through Government itself
- In 2004 when Ministry of Corporate Affairs made e-filing and Digital Signature mandatory, jumped into the opportunity
- In 2005 relocated to Hyderabad with a loss of more than Rs.20 Lakhs; in order to support the vision of establishing as a successful entrepreneur, worked on night shifts in Software Company for few months
- In 2006, had the privilege of being one of the Registering Authority for Digital Signatures out of totally 92 Agencies across pan-India (35 were there in Hyderabad) appointed by The Institute for Development & Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT)
- However, due to policy changes, IDRBT stopped this initiative which left 92 Agencies in lurch.
- But formed a consortium like of set-up with 26 Hyderabad based Registering Authorities and ensured that Digital Signatures were issued in 10 minutes to the applicant when big companies took more than 24 hours
- From 2006 to 2010 faced tough competition from established players – being a lesser known brand with very moderate infrastructure but adversities brought out the best out of Bhavya and made it establish as a successful organization in this sphere
- In 2007 – 2008 when e-tendering compulsory by Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat Governments and in Indian Railways, grabbed the opportunity and helped contractors in bidding for projects
- Today Bhavya is having a customer base of more than 2000 Contractors bidding for Government Projects through 120 websites for e-tendering and e-auctions
- In 2012 – 2013 took baby steps and diversified into Real Estate and from 2015 partnered with Mark Group and ventured full-fledged into the domain
- Handled Business Planning, Finance and Strategy for all Real Estate Ventures
- The main aim of diversifying into Real Estate is to going back to nature, encourage sustainable development and agriculture and create wealth for people around.
- MBA (2001 Batch) from Mumbai Educational Trust, Mumbai
Similar vision of providing employment rather than being an employee led to the entrepreneurial journey soon after formal education
- First venture was generating power from Municipal Solid Waste (MSW)
- Ventured into Real Estate Layout projects in Bangalore and Tumkur, Karnataka
- Undertook Government Contracts for Canal Modernisation and Plantation
- Completed many successful high rise building projects in Pragathi Nagar area in Hyderabad apart from associating with Bhavya for Farmland ventures.
- Equipped with hands on approach, hard work, team work and Man Management Skills, handles complete ground level Operations for Bhavya